- This policy covers how Drupal India treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Drupal India collects personal information when you register with us, and when you use our products, services, or this site. Drupal India may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Drupal India collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- Drupal India automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Drupal India uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Drupal India does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Drupal India under confidentiality agreements. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Drupal India may set and access CMS cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your account information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Drupal India services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Drupal India Newsletter, that are considered part of your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Drupal India may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Effective Date: January 1, 2007